Posted on 2019-03-31, by everest555.
Arduino Bluetooth: Step BY Step Guide
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 40M | Lec: 12 | 117 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Control Your World and Surrounding using Your Own smartphone in this Step by Step Guide that Will Make Your Life Easier
You will get a step by step tutorial on what you need to do to get full control. In the end, you will be able to control any home appliance, project, car or any device using Bluetooth.
This is a course on interfacing Bluetooth module with Arduino. Eventually, It will give you the ability to make higher level Projects like Home automation using a smartphone, Smartphone controlled robot and much more.
You will know how to use the technology embedded in your phone. As a result, making your everyday life away much easier.
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength UHF radio waves in the ISM band from 2.400 to 2.485 GHz) from fixed and mobile devices, and building personal area networks (PANs). Invented by Dutch electrical engineer Jaap Haartsen, working for telecom vendor Ericsson in 1994, it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables.
Bluetooth is a standard wire-replacement communications protocol primarily designed for low power consumption. It has a short range based on low-cost transceiver microchips in each device. Because the devices use a radio (broadcast) communications system, they do not have to be in visual line of sight of each other. Range is power-class-dependent, but effective ranges vary in practice.
- Ebooks list page : 40082
- 2019-01-04Arduino Bluetooth Step BY Step Guide [Updated]
- 2018-12-31Arduino Bluetooth Step BY Step Guide [Updated]
- 2018-12-22Arduino Bluetooth Step BY Step Guide [Updated]
- 2020-09-16Arduino Weather Station: Step By Step Guide (Updated)
- 2020-03-01Arduino Web Control Step By Step Guide (Updated 22020)
- 2019-02-02ARDUINO BLUETOOTH STEP BY STEP GUIDE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2017-04-20UDEMY ARDUINO BLUETOOTH STEP BY STEP GUIDE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2020-08-29Mastering Git from scratch: step by step guide (Updated)
- 2019-12-20Arduino Programming: The Practical Beginner's Guide To Learn Arduino Programming In One Day Step-By-Step. (#2020 Updated Version | Effective Computer Languages)
- 2019-12-20Arduino Programming: The Practical Intermediate's Guide To Learn Arduino Programming In One Day Step-By-Step (#2020 Updated Version | Effective Computer Languages)
- 2017-08-07Arduino Step by Step: Your Complete Guide [Updated]
- 2016-05-02Peter Dalmaris Arduino Step By Step Your Complete Guide [updated 2016]
- 2020-05-31Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-05-18Arduino Interrupt: Step by Step Guide with Practical Example
- 2020-05-04Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-04-27Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-04-16Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-04-12Build Your Own Arduino Library Step By Step Guide
- 2020-03-12Arduino Motion Detector Step By Step Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.