Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Archaeological Chemistry. Materials, Methods, and Meaning By Kathryn A. Jakes (Eds.)
2002 | 265 Pages | ISBN: 0841238103 | PDF | 28 MB
Content: Archaeological Chemistry: Materials, Methods, and Meaning / Kathryn A. Jakes Potential for Virtually Nondestructive Radiocarbon and Stable Carbon Isotopic Analyses on Perishable Archaeological Artifacts / Karen L. Steelman and Marvin W. Rowe Accelerator Mass Spectrometry Radiocarbon Ages of an Oxalate Accretion and Rock Paintings at Toca do Serrote da Bastiana, Brazil / Karen L. Steelman, Richard Rickman, Marvin W. Rowe, Thomas W. Boutton, Jon Russ, and Niede Guidon Measuring Lead Isotope Ratios in Majolica from New Spain Using a Nondestructive Technique / Susan Reslewic and James H. Burton Characterization of Archaeological Materials by Laser Ablation-Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry / Robert J. Speakman, Hector Neff, Michael D. Glascock, and Barry J. Higgins Modern and Ancient Resins from Africa and the Americas / Joseph B. Lambert, Yuyang Wu, and Jorge A. Santiago-Blay Characterization and Radiocarbon Dating of Archaeological Resins from Southeast Asia / C.D. Lampert, I.C. Glover, C.P. Heron, B. Stem, R. Shoocongdej, and G.B. Thompson Analysis of Glass Beads and Glass Recovered from an Early 17th-Century Glassmaking House in Amsterdam / K. Karklins, R.G.V. Hancock, J. Baart, M.L. Sempowski, J.-F. Moreau, D. Barham, S. Aufreiter, and I. Kenyon Morphology and Microstructure of Marine Silk Fibers / Rekha Srinivasan and Kathryn A. Jakes Electron Spin Resonance Studies To Explore the Thermal History of Archaeological Objects / Robert G. Hayes and Mark R. Schurr Geochemical Analysis of Obsidian and the Reconstruction of Trade Mechanisms in the Early Neolithic Period of the Western Mediterranean / Robert H. Tykot Chemical, Technological, and Social Aspects of Pottery Manufacture in the La Quemada Region of Northwest Mexico / E. Christian Wells and Ben A. Nelson Trace Element Analysis and Its Role in Analyzing Ceramics in the Eastern Woodlands / Christina B. Rieth Contribution of Stable Isotope Analysis to Understanding Dietary Variation among the Maya / Robert H. Tykot Chemical Compositions of Chinese Coins of Emperor Ch'ien Lung (Qian Long) and Annamese Coins of Emperor Thanh Thai via Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence / Tiffany Gaines, Eric McGrath, Vincent Iduma, Renee Kuzava, Sarah Frederick, and Mark Benvenuto.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39036
- 2019-01-15Archaeological Chemistry. Materials, Methods, and Meaning
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2021-03-22Mechatronic Systems Design and Solid Materials: Methods and Practices
- 2021-02-19Mechatronic Systems Design and Solid Materials: Methods and Practices
- 2020-12-10Paper-Based Medical Diagnostic Devices As a Part of Bioanalysis-Advanced Materials, Methods, and Dev...
- 2019-12-28Signal-Switchable Electrochemical Systems: Materials, Methods, and Applications
- 2019-02-27Computational Chemistry Theories, Methods and Applications
- 2019-02-23Computational Chemistry Theories, Methods and Applications
- 2019-01-31Physical Inorganic Chemistry Principles, Methods, and Models
- 2019-01-31Archaeological Chemistry. Organic, Inorganic, and Biochemical Analysis
- 2018-12-14Archaeological Ceramic Materials Origin and Utilization
- 2018-08-16Signal-Switchable Electrochemical Systems Materials, Methods, and Applications
- 2018-03-27Structural Chemistry: Principles, Methods, and Case Studies
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Sonochemistry: Theory, Reactions and Syntheses, and Applications (Chemistry Engineering Methods and Technology)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Mathematics: Its Content, Methods and Meaning (3 Volumes in One)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Computational Chemistry: Theories, Methods and Applications
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Introduction to Quantum Mechanics: in Chemistry, Materials Science, and Biology (Complementary Science)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Introduction to Quantum Mechanics: in Chemistry, Materials Science, and Biology (Complementary Science)
- 2014-05-26Physical Inorganic Chemistry: Principles, Methods, and Models
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.