Posted on 2019-12-08, by rizentrop.
Plants are frequently exposed to unfavorable and adverse environmental conditions known as abiotic stressors. These factors can include salinity, drought, heat, cold, flooding, heavy metals, and UV radiation which pose serious threats to the sustainability of crop yields. Since abiotic stresses are major constraints for crop production, finding the approaches to enhance stress tolerance is crucial to increase crop production and increase food security. This book discusses approaches to enhance abiotic stress tolerance in crop plants on a global scale. Plants scientists and breeders will learn how to further mitigate plant responses and develop new crop varieties for the changing climate.
- Ebooks list page : 42023
- 2019-12-08Osmoprotectant-Mediated Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants: Recent Advances and Future Perspectives
- 2019-01-24Abiotic stress tolerance in plants
- 2019-01-10Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-12-25Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants - Removed
- 2014-04-23Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-25Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-08Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants (Repost)
- 2013-05-17Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants [Repost]
- 2019-11-30Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance: Agronomic, Molecular and Biotechnological Approaches
- 2019-11-27Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2019-07-02Genomics Assisted Breeding of Crops for Abiotic Stress Tolerance, Vol. II
- 2013-06-29Plant Breeding for Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2020-04-11Salt and Drought Stress Tolerance in Plants: Signaling Networks and Adaptive Mechanisms (Signaling and Communication in Plants)
- 2020-02-26Heat Stress Tolerance in Plants: Physiological, Molecular and Genetic Perspectives
- 2019-12-13In vitro Plant Breeding towards Novel Agronomic Traits: Biotic and Abiotic Stress Tolerance
- 2018-12-05Abiotic Stress Response in Plants
- 2018-11-23Molecular Approaches in Plant Abiotic Stress
- 2018-11-01Environmental Adaptations and Stress Tolerance of Plants in the Era of Climate Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.