Posted on 2019-12-03, by rizentrop.
Applying Occupational Psychology in the Fire Service: Emotion, Risk and Decision-Making provides readers with an overview of the latest research informing the policies, procedures and practices of those working on the ground in the UK Fire Service. Using best-practice principles and cutting-edge theory, the current text demonstrates how occupational psychology can be applied to fire services around the globe to improve individual, management, and organisational decisions. The authors aim to provide students, trainees, practitioners and fire personnel with a unique insight into a range of topics, including resilience, injury, work related wellbeing, community engagement as well as decision making and operational preparedness. This book represents a call to arms for more robust practices to support the Fire Service, highlighting the psychological factors involved in the firefighter occupation and paving the way towards a better understanding of emotion, risk, safety, and decision-making
- Ebooks list page : 41980
- 2019-02-23Ecology and Behaviour of the African Buffalo Social inequality and decision making
- 2019-01-30Ecology and Behaviour of the African Buffalo Social inequality and decision making
- 2018-06-28The Problem-Solving, Problem-Prevention, and Decision-Making Guide
- 2018-10-30Public and Media Relations for the Fire Service
- 2018-10-30Crew Resource Management for the Fire Service
- 2020-10-07MI9: A History of the Secret Service for Escape and Evasion in World War Two
- 2020-02-29Equine Behaviour in Mind: Applying Behavioural Science to the Way We Keep, Work and Care for Horses
- 2019-08-24Vengeance in the Middle Ages Emotion, Religion, and Feud
- 2019-03-04The Developmental Psychology of Reasoning and Decision-Making
- 2018-08-15Breathing the Fire Fighting to Survive, and Get Back to the Fight
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Fire Last Time: 1968 and After
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Rational Choice in an Uncertain World: The Psychology of Judgment and Decision Making
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Thinking and Reasoning: An Introduction to the Psychology of Reason, Judgment and Decision Making
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Vengeance in the Middle Ages: Emotion, Religion, and Feud
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Psychology of Judgement and Decision making
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Hidden Roots of Critical Psychology: Understanding the Impact of Locke, Shaftesbury and Reid
- 2014-04-01The Fire Last Time: 1968 and After (Repost)
- 2013-11-08The Fire Last Time: 1968 and After
- 2013-11-07The Fire Last Time: 1968 and After
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.