Posted on 2014-04-20. By anonymous.
2014 | 379 Pages | ISBN: 9401788065 | PDF | 8 MB
Due to the rapid increase in world population and improving living standards, the global agriculture sector is confronting with challenges for the sustainability of agricultural production and of the environment. Intensive high-yield agriculture is typically dependent on addition of fertilizers (synthetic chemicals, animal manure, etc.). However, non-point nutrient losses from agricultural fields due to fertilization could adversely impact the environment. Increased knowledge on plant nutrient chemistry is required for improving utilization efficiency and minimizing loses from both inorganic and organic nutrient sources. For this purpose, the book is composed of 19 chapters that highlight recent research activities in applied nutrient chemistry geared toward sustainable agriculture and environment. Topics of interest include, but are not limited, to speciation, quantification, and interactions of various plant nutrients and relevant contributories in manure, soil, and plants. This book outlooks emerging researchable issues on alternative utilization and environmental monitoring of manure and other agricultural by products that may stimulate new research ideas and direction in the relevant fields.
- Ebooks list page : 26344
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Applied Manure and Nutrient Chemistry for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment
- 2012-05-17Committee on Sustainable Agriculture, "Sustainable Agriculture and the Environment in the Humid Tropics"
- 2020-07-13Plant Pathogens Detection and Management for Sustainable Agriculture
- 2020-05-29Composting for Sustainable Agriculture (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity)
- 2020-03-20Innovative Biosystems Engineering for Sustainable Agriculture, Forestry and Food Production: International Mid-Term Conference 2019 of the Italian ... (Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering (67))
- 2020-03-10Plant Microbiomes for Sustainable Agriculture (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity (25))
- 2020-02-28Plant Disease Management Strategies for Sustainable Agriculture through Traditional and Modern Approaches (Sustainability in Plant and Crop Protection)
- 2019-11-24Intelligent Soil Management for Sustainable Agriculture: The Nutrient Buffer Power Concept
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Composting for Sustainable Agriculture (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Integrated Land Use Planning for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Organic Farming for Sustainable Agriculture (Sustainable Development and Biodiversity) - Removed
- 2012-10-25"Resource Management for Sustainable Agriculture" ed. by Vikas Abrol and Peeyush Sharma
- 2011-12-30How to Manage the Blue Orchard Bee As an Orchard Pollinator: As an Orchard Pollinator (Sustainable Agriculture Network Handbook Series) - Jordi Bosch
- 2010-10-14Organic Soils and Peat Materials for Sustainable Agriculture
- 2020-06-28Phytochemicals as Lead Compounds for New Drug Discovery Prospects for Sustainable Agriculture
- 2020-05-05Development for Sustainable Agriculture: The Brazilian Cerrado
- 2020-03-27Green Approaches in Medicinal Chemistry for Sustainable Drug Design (Advances in Green Chemistry)
- 2020-03-03Agroforestry for sustainable agriculture (Burleigh Dodds Series in Agricultural Science)
- 2020-01-25Agriculturally Important Microbes for Sustainable Agriculture: Volume I: Plant-soil-microbe nexus
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.