Posted on 2017-04-25, by enterprises113.
Applied Data Mining for Business Analytics LiveLessons (Video Training) By Dursun Delen
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6 Hours | 8.90 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This easy video tutorial is the fastest way to master modern data science best practices and use them to promote timely, evidence-based decision-making! Applied Data Mining LiveLessons demystifies current best practices, showing how to uncover hidden patterns and leverage them to improve all aspects of business performance.
Drawing on extensive experience as a researcher, practitioner, and instructor, Dr. Dursun Delen shows you exactly how analytics and data mining work, why theyve become so important, and how to apply them to your problems. Delen reviews key concepts, applications, and challenges; introduces advanced tools and technologies, including IBM Watson; and discusses privacy concerns associated with modern data mining. Next, he guides you through the entire data mining process, introducing KDD, CRISP-DM, SEMMA, and Six Sigma for data mining. Youll watch him demonstrate prediction, classification, decision trees, and cluster analysis...key algorithms such as nearest neighbor...artificial neural networks...regression and time-series forecasting...text analytics and sentiment analysis...big data techniques, technologies, and more. In just hours, youll be ready to analyze huge volumes of data, discover crucial new insights, and make better, faster decisions!
6+ Hours of Video Instruction
The hands-on video guide to using data mining to enable timely, actionable, evidence-based decision-making throughout your organization!
- Beginner to Intermediate
What You Will Learn
- Core concepts of analytics, big data, and other related concepts
- The role and the importance of data mining in analytics and evidence-based managerial decision making
- Critical success factors for data mining
- Proven processes for carrying out successful data mining projects
- Basic concepts of these related fields: text mining, web mining, and social media mining
- Where to find commercial and free/open source data mining software resources
Who Should Take This Course
- For all professionals on analytics teams; professionals seeking certification; and for BA, MBA, and MS students in analytics programs (degree, certificate, or concentration)
- For students in online university programs in operations research, MIS, decision sciences, management science, analytics, data mining, and/or data analysis
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Basic knowledge in data, information technology, or managerial decision-making will be helpful but is not essential
New Player Enables Streaming and Download Access
Now you can stream and download videos for unlimited 24/7 online/offline access and ownership.
- StreamingWatch instantly as the video streams online in real time; after purchase, simply click Watch Now to get started.
- DownloadDownload video files for offline viewing anytime, anywhere; after purchase, simply click the Download icon within the player and follow the prompts.
Plus, enjoy new player features that track your progress and help you navigate between modules.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: Introduction to Analytics
Understand how data mining and analytics fit together, why analytics has become so popular, key analytics applications and challenges, and todays cutting edge of analytics: IBM Watson.
Lesson 2: Introduction to Data Mining
Discover what data mining is and isnt...explore todays most common data mining applications...see what kind of patterns data mining can discover...explore popular data mining tools...consider privacy issues associated with data mining.
Lesson 3: The Data Mining Process
Explore key data mining-related processes and methodologies, including KDD, CRISP-DM, SEMMA, and Six Sigma for Data Mining, and choose the best options for your own projects.
Lesson 4: Data and Methods in Data Mining
Understand the role of data in data mining...preprocess your data...use prediction, classification, decision trees, cluster analysis, and the k-Means Clustering and Apriori algorithms...replace data mining misconceptions with realities.
Lesson 5: Data Mining Algorithms
Use nearest neighbor and similarity measure algorithms...explore artificial neural networks and support vector machines...use linear and logistic regression...perform time-series forecasting.
Lesson 6: Text Analytics and Text Mining
Explore Natural Language Processing...text mining applications, processes, and tools...and RapidMiner demonstration.
Lesson 7: Big Data Analytics
See where big data comes from...review the Vs that define big data...explore big data concepts, business problems, and technologies...discover the role of data scientists...get started with stream analytics and data stream mining.
Download Via UploadGig
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 31496
- 2017-07-02Applied Data Mining For Business Analytics
- 2017-05-14Applied Data Mining For Business Analytics
- 2017-04-27Applied Data Mining for Business Analytics
- 2017-04-25Applied Data Mining for Business Analytics
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Customer and Business Analytics: Applied Data Mining for Business Decision Making Using R (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
- 2019-12-13Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques and Applications in Python
- 2018-09-13Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner, 3rd Edition
- 2018-09-13Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro
- 2017-12-02Data Mining for Business Analytics Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner, 3rd Edition
- 2017-12-02Data Mining for Business Analytics Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro
- 2017-12-01Data Mining for Business Analytics; Concepts, Techniques, and Applications in R
- 2017-11-13Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro
- 2017-11-13Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-03Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-03Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro
- 2016-12-24Data Mining for Business Analytics Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with XLMiner, 3rd Edit...
- 2016-10-22Data Mining for Business Analytics Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.