Aperiodic Order: Volume 2, Crystallography and Almost Periodicity (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Posted on 2019-12-30, by books_lover.
Quasicrystals are non-periodic solids that were discovered in 1982 by Dan Shechtman, Nobel Prize Laureate in Chemistry 2011. The mathematics that underlies this discovery or that proceeded from it, known as the theory of Aperiodic Order, is the subject of this comprehensive multi-volume series. This second volume begins to develop the theory in more depth. A collection of leading experts, among them Robert V. Moody, cover various aspects of crystallography, generalising appropriately from the classical case to the setting of aperiodically ordered structures. A strong focus is placed upon almost periodicity, a central concept of crystallography that captures the coherent repetition of local motifs or patterns, and its close links to Fourier analysis. The book opens with a foreword by Jeffrey C. Lagarias on the wider mathematical perspective and closes with an epilogue on the emergence of quasicrystals, written by Peter Kramer, one of the founders of the field.
- Ebooks list page : 42291
- 2020-06-16Advances in Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Methods for Materials and Structures; The Jacob Aboudi Volume (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications Book 168)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Advances in the Mechanics of Plates and Shells: The Avinoam Libai Anniversary Volume (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Multiscale Deformation and Fracture in Materials and Structures - The James R. Rice 60th Anniversary Volume (Solid Mechanics and its Applications, Volume 84) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Aperiodic Order: Volume 1, A Mathematical Invitation (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2019-03-04Aperiodic Order Volume 1, A Mathematical Invitation
- 2019-02-23Aperiodic Order Volume 1, A Mathematical Invitation
- 2013-12-30Aperiodic Order: Volume 1, A Mathematical Invitation
- 2020-07-27Non-Associative Normed Algebras (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) (Volume 1)
- 2020-06-02Theoretical Developments and Applications of Non-Integer Order Systems: 7th Conference on Non-Integer Order Calculus and Its Applications, Szczecin, Poland (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2020-02-08Equivalents of the Riemann Hypothesis: Volume 1, Arithmetic Equivalents (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2019-12-26Quantum Theory and Symmetries with Lie Theory and Its Applications in Physics Volume 1: QTS-X/LT-XII, Varna, Bulgaria, June 2017 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2019-12-26Generalized Preinvexity and Second Order Duality in Multiobjective Programming (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- 2019-11-25Advances in Non-Integer Order Calculus and Its Applications: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Non-Integer Order Calculus and Its ... (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2019-11-22A New Hypothesis on the Anisotropic Reynolds Stress Tensor for Turbulent Flows: Volume I: Theoretical Background and Development of an Anisotropic ... Model (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2019-10-15Geometry of Sporadic Groups; Volume 1, Petersen and Tilde Geometries (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications Book 76)
- 2018-12-13Quantum Theory and Symmetries with Lie Theory and Its Applications in Physics Volume 1 QTS-XLT-XII, ...
- 2018-03-27Non-Integer Order Calculus and its Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Algorithmic and Combinatorial Algebra (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 255) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Optimal Filtering: Volume II: Spatio-Temporal Fields (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.