Author: DK Publishing
Publisher: DK CHILDREN
Posted on 2011-07-03, by sharebookfree.
DK Publishing | DK CHILDREN | 2011-08-03 | 64 pages | English | PDF
With beautiful photography and extraordinary wildlife sequences, this original and heartwarming book shows children that animals have family relationships, too-some of them just like ours! Pictures of human families are set beside animal clans to show charming similarities, as lion cubs fight over a stick, flocks of birds travel together to warmer climates, and a mother monkey comforts her baby when he hurts himself. Children will delight in recognizing their own family dynamics in nature, and learning about members of the animal kingdom in an accessible and memorable new way.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12112
- 2019-02-10Dynasties: The Rise and Fall of Animal Families (True EPUB)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Animal Families (Milkshake)
- 2014-02-24Animal Families [Repost]
- 2012-05-22Animal Families (repost) - Removed
- 2011-08-02Animal Families - Removed
- 2011-06-29Animal Families (Milkshake)
- 2011-05-24Animal Families - Removed
- 2009-10-10The Emperor's Embrace: Reflections On Animal Families And Fatherhood
- 2020-05-04Becoming Wild How Animal Cultures Raise Families, Create Beauty, And Achieve Peace [audiobook]
- 2020-04-14Becoming Wild: How Animal Cultures Raise Families, Create Beauty, and Achieve Peace
- 2012-05-21Wilson G. Pond, Encyclopedia of Animal Science
- 2012-03-20Science of Animal Agriculture, 4 Edition By Ray V Herren - Removed
- 2012-03-14Animal Evolution: Interrelationships of the Living Phyla By Claus Nielsen
- 2012-03-12Advanced Protocols for Animal Transgenesis: An ISTT Manual (Springer Protocols Handbooks)
- 2012-01-30Animal Models for Assessing Countermeasures to Bioterrorism Agents - Committee On Animal Models For Assessing Countermeasures To Bioterrorism Agents
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2012-01-03Animal Models for Assessing Countermeasures to Bioterrorism Agents - Committee On Animal Models For Assessing Countermeasures To Bioterrorism Agents
- 2011-12-21Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats - Etienne Cote DVM DACVIM(Cardiology And Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- 2011-12-15Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats - Etienne Cote DVM DACVIM(Cardiology And Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.