Author: Deborah Dana
Posted on 2021-10-30, by temrick.
Discover your body’s neural pathways to calmness, safety, and connection.
An intense conversation, a spat with a partner, or even an obnoxious tweet―these situations aren’t life-or-death, yet we often react as if they are. That’s because our bodies treat most perceived threats the same way. Yet one approach has proven to be incredibly effective in training our nervous system to stop overreacting and start responding to the world with greater safety and ease: Polyvagal Theory.
In Anchored, expert teacher Deb Dana shares a down-to-earth presentation of Polyvagal Theory, then brings the science to life with practical, everyday ways to transform your relationship with your body. Using field-tested techniques, Dana helps you master the skills to become more aware of your nervous system moment to moment―and change the way you respond to the great and small challenges of life.
Here, you’ll explore:
• Polyvagal Theory―get to know the biology and function of your vagus nerve, the highway of the nervous system
• Befriending Your Nervous System―attune to what’s going on in your body by developing your “neuroception”
• Using Your Vagal Brake―discover key techniques to consciously regulate the intensity of your emotions
• Connection and Protection―learn to recognize and influence your internal cues for safety and danger
• Your Social Engagement System―find ways to create nourishing relationships with others and the world around you
• Practices and guidance to gently shape your nervous system for greater resilience, intuition, safety, and wonder
Through guided imagery, meditation, self-inquiry, and more, Anchored offers a practical user’s manual for moving from a place of fear and panic into a grounded space of balance and confidence. “Once we know how our nervous system works, we can work with it,” teaches Deb Dana. “We can learn to access an embodied, biological resource that is always present, available, and there to guide us toward well-being.”
- Ebooks list page : 50026
- 2020-11-20The Pain Relief Secret: How to Retrain Your Nervous System, Heal Your Body, and Overcome Chronic Pain [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-12Your Body How It Works The Nervous System by F Fay Evans-martin, Denton A , M D...
- 2011-10-02How To Boost Your Memory Power
- 2008-06-08Your Body: How It Works - The Nervous System (2004)
- 2022-04-01How to boost your online business using Facebook
- 2022-03-12How to boost your online business using Facebook
- 2022-01-07How To Boost Your Immune System For Optimal Health
- 2021-12-04Udemy - How to create Inventory Management System using Excel VBA
- 2021-11-22How to create Inventory Management System using Excel VBA
- 2021-07-16Practices for Regulating Your Nervous System and Reducing Stress
- 2021-07-14Linkedin - Practices for Regulating Your Nervous System and Reducing Stress
- 2021-07-14Practices for Regulating Your Nervous System and Reducing Stress
- 2021-07-13Learn how to build your own website using Wix
- 2021-07-12Learn how to build your own website using Wix
- 2021-06-29Udemy - Be Proactive How to BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, Live, Prosper
- 2021-06-27How To Boost Your Online Business Using Facebook
- 2021-04-23Be Proactive: How to BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, Live, Prosper
- 2021-04-21Be Proactive: How to BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, Live, Prosper
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.