Posted on 2013-03-19. By anonymous.
English | 2006-01-03 | ISBN: 0471732117 | 366 pages | PDF | 20 mb
Evolving industrial technology-driven by the need to increase safety while reducing production losses-along with environmental factors and legal concerns has resulted in an increased emphasis on sound troubleshooting techniques and documentation. Analytical Troubleshooting of Process Machinery and Pressure Vessels provides both students and engineering professionals with the tools necessary for understanding and solving equipment problems in today's complex processing environment.
Drawing on forty years of industrial experience in the petrochemical, transportation, and component manufacturing industries, the author introduces analytical models that utilize simple mathematics to provide engineers with the information needed to understand equipment operation and failure modes. This will allow engineering professionals to talk intelligibly with manufacturers, implement modifications required for continued operation, and ultimately help them save millions of dollars in lost production or warranty claims.
Readers will find in-depth coverage of factors that can cause equipment failure, including:
- Component wear and fretting
- Vibration of machines and piping
- Instabilities and sizing of pumps and compressors
- Thermal loads and stresses
- Gear, bearing, shafting, and coupling loading
- Corrosion and materials of construction
By striking a balance between analytical and practical considerations, each potential problem area is illustrated with case studies taken from the author's own extensive experience and accompanied by methods that can be used to address a variety of related challenges.
- Ebooks list page : 21630
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Analytical Troubleshooting of Process Machinery and Pressure Vessels: Including Real-World Case Studies
- 2009-10-18Analytical Troubleshooting of Process Machinery and Pressure Vessels: Including Real-World Case Studies (repost)
- 2009-01-24Analytical Troubleshooting of Process Machinery and Pressure Vessels: Including Real-World Case Studies
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fitness-for-Service Evaluations for Piping and Pressure Vessels: ASME Code Simplified (McGraw-Hill Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Circular Cylinders and Pressure Vessels: Stress Analysis and Design (Springer Series in Solid and Structural Mechanics)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Pipeline Systems Automation and Control (Pipeline Engineering Mongraph) (Pipelines and Pressure Vessels)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Pipeline Design & Construction: A Practical Approach, Third Edition (Pipelines and Pressure Vessels)
- 2020-01-12Stress in ASME Pressure Vessels, Boilers, and Nuclear Components (Wiley-ASME Press Series)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Analytical Process: Journeys and Pathways (The International Psychoanalytical Association Psychoanalytic Ideas and Applications Series)
- 2013-01-17Pressure Vessels Field Manual: Common Operating Problems and Practical Solutions
- 2012-10-31"Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice" by Somnath Chattopadhyay (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-24Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice - Removed
- 2011-09-24Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-01-20Pressure Vessels: Design and Practice (repost)
- 2009-03-08[request]Strategy: Process, Content and Context - An International Perspective
- 2021-02-23Process Management and Organizational Process Maturity: Economic and Non Economic Organizations
- 2021-02-21[request_ebook] [request_ebook] [request_ebook] People Skills for Analytical Thinkers: Boost Your Communication and Advance Your Career - and Life
- 2021-02-20Next Generation Demand Management: People, Process, Analytics, and Technology (True EPUB)
- 2021-02-15Design of Pressure Vessels
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.