Analytical Psychology in Exile
Posted on 2021-05-02, by Jockerss.
Analytical Psychology in Exile by Martin Liebscher
epub | 9.2 MB | English | Isbn:B00Q0MNED2 | Author: Jung, C. G., Liebscher, Martin, Liebscher, Martin, Neumann, Erich, McCartney, Heather | PAge: 489 | Year: 2015
Two giants of twentieth-century psychology in dialogue
C. G. Jung and Erich Neumann first met in 1933, at a seminar Jung was conducting in Berlin. Jung was fifty-seven years old and internationally acclaimed for his own brand of psychotherapy. Neumann, twenty-eight, had just finished his studies in medicine. The two men struck up a correspondence that would continue until Neumann's death in 1960. A lifelong Zionist, Neumann fled Nazi Germany with his family and settled in Palestine in 1934, where he would become the founding father of analytical psychology in the future state of Israel.
Presented here in English for the first time are letters that provide a rare look at the development of Jung's psychological theories from the 1930s onward as well as the emerging self-confidence of another towering twentieth-century intellectual who was often described as Jung's most talented student. Neumann was one of the few correspondence partners of Jung's who was able to challenge him intellectually and personally. These letters shed light on not only Jung's political attitude toward Nazi Germany, his alleged anti-Semitism, and his psychological theory of fascism, but also his understanding of Jewish psychology and mysticism. They affirm Neumann's importance as a leading psychologist of his time and paint a fascinating picture of the psychological impact of immigration on the German Jewish intellectuals who settled in Palestine and helped to create the state of Israel.
Featuring Martin Liebscher's authoritative introduction and annotations, this volume documents one of the most important intellectual relationships in the history of analytical psychology.
Category:Jungian Psychology, LGBTQ+ Anthologies & Collections, Psychoanalysis
Hosters: Rapidgator | DDownload
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8815 dl's @ 2866 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7018 dl's @ 2762 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8320 dl's @ 2223 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Analytical Psychology in Exile
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 47494
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Analytical Psychology in Exile: The Correspondence of C. G. Jung and Erich Neumann (Philemon Foundation Series) - Removed
- 2023-02-19Archetypal Ontology New Directions in Analytical Psychology
- 2022-12-29Research in Analytical Psychology Applications from Scientific, Historical, and Cross-Cultural Research
- 2022-03-22Madness and Creativity Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-29Cartesian Philosophy and the Flesh Reflections on incarnation in analytical psychology
- 2021-01-21Analytical Psychology and German Classical Aesthetics Goethe, Schiller, and Jung The Development of ... - Removed
- 2020-12-10Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Gustav Jung PDF - Removed
- 2020-11-24The Therapeutic Relationship in Analytical Psychology: Theory and Practice
- 2020-04-26Jung and Levinas: An ethics of mediation (Research in Analytical Psychology and Jungian Studies) - Removed
- 2020-03-26Jungian Art Therapy: Images, Dreams, and Analytical Psychology - Removed
- 2020-02-27Shame and the Making of Art: A Depth Psychological Perspective (Research in Analytical Psychology and Jungian Studies) - Removed
- 2019-07-02Complexes Diagnosis and Therapy in Analytical Psychology
- 2018-11-13Introduction to Jungian Psychology Notes of the Seminar on Analytical Psychology Given in 1925
- 2018-11-01The Black Sun The Alchemy and Art of Darkness (Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology)
- 2018-10-08The Black Sun The Alchemy and Art of Darkness (Carolyn and Ernest Fay Series in Analytical Psychology)
- 2018-06-15Analytical Psychology Its Theory and Practice (Routledge Classics) 2nd Edition
- 2018-05-13Jung's Wandering Archetype Race and religion in analytical psychology - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Analytical Psychology and German Classical Aesthetics: Goethe, Schiller, and Jung, Volume 1: The Development of the Personality (v. 1) [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Analytical Psychology: Contemporary Perspectives in Jungian Analysis (Advancing Theory in Therapy)
No comments for "Analytical Psychology in Exile".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.