An Overview of the SIGMA Research Project: A European Approach to Seismic Hazard Analysis (Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering)
Posted on 2020-02-04, by books_lover.
This book presents a summary of the important outcomes of the SIGMA project related to all aspects of Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment: source characterization, rock motion characterization, site response characterization, and hazard calculations, with for all of them emphasis on the treatment of uncertainties. In recent years, attempts have been made to identify and quantify uncertainties in seismic hazard estimations for regions with moderate seismicity. These uncertainties, for which no estimation standards exist, create major difficulties and can lead to different interpretations and divergent opinions among experts. To address this matter, an international research project was launched in January 2011, by an industrial consortium composed of French and Italian organizations. This program, named SIGMA (Seismic Ground Motion Assessment) lasted for five years and involved a large number of international institutions. This book is intended for instructors running courses on e
- Ebooks list page : 42632
- 2019-06-26An Overview of the SIGMA Research Project A European Approach to Seismic Hazard Analysis
- 2018-04-16An Overview of the SIGMA Research Project A European Approach to Seismic Hazard Analysis - Removed
- 2012-01-03Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-12-11Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-11-20Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise
- 2020-12-05Doing Your Research Project A Guide for First-Time Researchers in Education, Health and Social Scien...
- 2019-12-09Cold Micro Metal Forming: Research Report of the Collaborative Research Center “Micro Cold Forming” (SFB 747), Bremen, Germany (Lecture Notes in Production Engineering)
- 2011-10-14Grand Challenges in Earthquake Engineering Research: A Community Workshop Report
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Security in a Greater Europe: The Possibility of a Pan-European Approach
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Geotechnical Applications for Earthquake Engineering: Research Advancements
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Finite Element Method: Linear Static and Dynamic Finite Element Analysis (Dover Civil and Mechanical Engineering)
- 2014-03-05Film, Lacan and the Subject of Religion: A Psychoanalytic Approach to Religious Film Analysis
- 2014-02-13Geotechnical Applications for Earthquake Engineering: Research Advancements
- 2011-08-21Fun and Games: Second International Conference, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, October 20-21, 2008, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2012-02-04The Frontiers of Project Management Research - David I. Cleland
- 2011-08-25The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2011-08-14The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2011-01-31The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2022-11-18The Illustrated Guide to the Mass Communication Research Project
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.