[share_ebook] Amazing Scientists: A Book of Answers for Kids
Author: Jim Callan, The New York Public Library
Posted on 2011-06-25, by sharebookfree.
Amazing Scientists: A Book of Answers for Kids
Jim Callan, The New York Public Library | Wiley | 2011-11-25 | 176 pages | English | PDF
The New York Public Library
Discover the moons of Jupiter with Galileo. Uncover the science of radiation with Madame Curie. Travel forward in time with Einstein. Find out how scientists learned to cure diseases, how they discovered gravity, and how they determined the structure of the atom. Fact-filled and fun, this book's question-and-answer format lets you explore the discoveries of some of the world's greatest scientists.
What is the Hippocratic Oath? See page 11.
How did archimedes single-handedly hold off the entire Roman army? See page 13.
Which famous physician learned about human anatomy in a gladiator ring? See page 19.
What is natural selection? See page 36.
What was the worst disease of all time? See page 40.
Who discovered over 300 uses for peanuts? See page 48.
Which founder of chemistry lost his head in the French Revolution? See page 65.
What Nobel Prize-winning physicist escaped the Nazis in 1933? See page 109.
Also in The New York Public Library Answer Books series:
Amazing Native American History
Amazing Hispanic American History
Amazing Women in American History
Amazing African American History
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12022
- 2013-11-27Amazing Scientists: A Book of Answers for Kids (repost)
- 2008-12-05Amazing Scientists: A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2020-05-30The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2012-12-30The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids (Repost)
- 2011-10-05The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2011-07-25The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2011-07-09Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids (The New York Public Library)
- 2008-12-05Amazing US Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids
- 2022-06-26Amazing scientists series 101 Science Questions and Answers For Kids About Science
- 2023-02-04The Awesome Book of Bible Answers for Kids
- 2023-01-07Awesome Book of Universe for kids A Fast Journey of the Universe
- 2021-03-02The Challenging Riddle Book: 230 Riddles for Kids and Family: Riddles For Smart Kids
- 2021-02-11The Challenging Riddle Book: 230 Riddles for Kids and Family: Riddles For Smart Kids
- 2021-01-28The Challenging Riddle Book 230 Riddles for Kids and Family Riddles For Smart Kids
- 2010-03-08The Complete Book of Handwriting For Kids
- 2009-08-03What is Dyslexia?: A Book Explaining Dyslexia for Kids and Adults to Use Together
- 2008-02-16The Complete Book of Handwriting for kids
- 2023-03-23English Grammar in Use Book with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Learners of English, 5th Edition
- 2023-02-01English Collocations in Use Intermediate Book with Answers: How Words Work Together for Fluent and Natural English (Vocabulary in Use), 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.