Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
Agricultural wastes (AW) can be defined as the residues from the growing and processing of raw agricultural products such as fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, dairy products and crops. Agricultural wastes can be in the form of solid, liquid or slurries depending on the nature of agricultural activities. Furthermore, agricultural industry residues and wastes constitute a significant proportion of worldwide agricultural productivity. Although the quantity of wastes produced by the agricultural sector is significantly low compared to wastes generated by other industries, the pollution potential of agricultural wastes is high on a long-term basis. This book discusses the characteristics, types and management options for agricultural wastes.
- Ebooks list page : 43682
- 2011-07-10Agricultural Wastes (Agriculture Issues and Policies Series)
- 2011-05-18Agricultural Wastes (Agriculture Issues and Policies Series)
- 2011-03-19Agricultural Wastes (Agriculture Issues and Policies Series) by: Geoffrey S. Ashworth, Pablo Azevedo
- 2018-01-14[PDF] IT Outsourcing Governance: Client Types and Their Management Strategies (Informationsmanagement und Computer Aided Team)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Functional Impairment: Management, Types and Challenges
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Understanding Information Retrieval Systems: Management, Types, and Standards
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution: Watershed Management and Hydrology
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Biofuels from Agricultural Wastes and Byproducts
- 2013-08-10Biofuels from Agricultural Wastes and Byproducts
- 2010-09-09Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution: Watershed Management and Hydrology - Removed
- 2020-06-17Agricultural Prairies Natural Resources and Crop Productivity
- 2020-05-25Agricultural Prairies Natural Resources and Crop Productivity
- 2020-04-02Using Specialized Types and Language Features in TypeScript
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Using Specialized Types and Language Features in TypeScript - Removed
- 2020-03-01LINKEDIN LEARNING WORDPRESS CUSTOM POST TYPES AND TAXONOMIES
- 2020-02-22Global Diplomacy: Theories, Types, and Models
- 2020-01-15Refinement Monoids, Equidecomposability Types, and Boolean Inverse Semigroups (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2020-01-14Trust with Asian Characteristics: Interpersonal and Institutional
- 2019-12-28Managing Agricultural Enterprises: Exploring Profitability and Best Practice in Central Europe
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.