Posted on 2019-02-26, by nokia241186.
Against Moral Responsibility by Bruce N. Waller
English | 11 Nov. 2011 | ISBN: 0262016591 | 365 Pages | PDF | 3.07 MB
A vigorous attack on moral responsibility in all its forms argues that the abolition of moral responsibility will be liberating and beneficial. In Against Moral Responsibility, Bruce Waller launches a spirited attack on a system that is profoundly entrenched in our society and its institutions, deeply rooted in our emotions, and vigorously defended by philosophers from ancient times to the present. Waller argues that, despite the creative defenses of it by contemporary thinkers, moral responsibility cannot survive in our naturalistic-scientific system.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39452
- 2019-01-27Against Moral Responsibility
- 2013-08-16Against Moral Responsibility
- 2013-06-25Against Moral Responsibility (Repost)
- 2011-11-20Bruce N. Waller, "Against Moral Responsibility"
- 2021-09-03Determinism, Freedom, and Moral Responsibility Essays in Ancient Philosophy
- 2021-07-28Reclaiming the System - Moral Responsibility, Divided Labour, and the Role of Organizations in Society
- 2021-07-24Reclaiming the System Moral Responsibility, Divided Labour, and the Role of Organizations in Society
- 2020-07-14Consciousness and Moral Responsibility
- 2020-04-24The Nature of Moral Responsibility: New Essays
- 2020-02-29War Refugees: Risk, Justice, and Moral Responsibility
- 2019-12-17Manipulated Agents: A Window to Moral Responsibility
- 2019-11-03Manipulated Agents A Window to Moral Responsibility
- 2018-09-22Moral Psychology Free Will and Moral Responsibility (MIT Press) (Volume 4)
- 2018-08-31Social Dimensions of Moral Responsibility
- 2018-07-29Moral Psychology Free Will and Moral Responsibility (MIT Press) (Volume 4)
- 2018-06-14Moral Psychology Free Will and Moral Responsibility (MIT Press) (Volume 4)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Consciousness and Moral Responsibility
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Moral Responsibility and the Boundaries of Community: Power and Accountability from a Pragmatic Point of View - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Did My Neurons Make Me Do It : Philosophical and Neurobiological Perspectives on Moral Responsibility
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.