Posted on 2020-05-22, by books_lover.
This continuing series presents original research results on the leading edge of psychology. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial results across a broad spectrum. This book reviews research on convergence of subjective and objective methodologies in consciousness research; childhood maltreatment predictors of trait impulsivity; discusses how self-control and materialism influence excessive spending; the role of sport and physical activity in promoting the psychosocial well-being of military personnel with disabilities; technological and psychological principles and platform success for complex systems; a review of excessive infant crying; evaluation of perinatal and paediatric risk factors for the development of schizophrenia; and the impacts of divorce on children and adolescents.
- Ebooks list page : 43682
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Advances in Psychology Research, Volume 63
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Advances in Psychology Research, Volume 70
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Advances in Psychology Research
- 2013-06-15The Development of Attention: Research and Theory (Advances in Psychology) (repost)
- 2011-09-25Graphonomics: Contemporary Research in Handwriting (Advances in Psychology)
- 2011-08-07Advances in Advertising Research (Vol.2)
- 2020-07-13Advanced Biopolymeric Systems for Drug Delivery (Advances in Material Research and...
- 2020-06-26Global Advances in Selenium Research from Theory to Application: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health 2015
- 2020-06-12Recent Advances in Prolactin Research (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2020-06-11Encyclopedia of Suicide (Psychology Research Progress)
- 2020-05-31Advances in Psychology and Law: Volume 1
- 2020-05-29Advances in Endophytic Research
- 2020-05-27Gendered Perspectives on Conflict and Violence: Part B (Advances in Gender Research)
- 2020-05-18Quantitative Psychology Research: The 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-05-13Quantitative Psychology Research: The 80th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society, Beijing, 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-05-12Virus Entry (Volume 104) (Advances in Virus Research (Volume 104))
- 2020-05-05Rethinking Sport and Exercise Psychology Research: Past, Present and Future
- 2020-05-04Gambling: Risk Factors, Prevalence and Treatment Outcomes (Health Psychology Research Focus)
- 2020-04-27Developmental Genetics of the Flower Advances in Botanical Research (Volume 44)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.