Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design
Posted on 2021-12-31, updated at 2022-01-01, by predium.
Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design
Last Update: 8/2019
Duration: 54m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 632 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Understanding the various aspects of Visual Merchandising and Store Design can you make your retail store successful.
What you'll learn:
Explain the Principles of Design Used in Display
Explain What is Balance
Describe the Types of Balance
Explain the Strategies to Create Emphasis in Displays
Explain What is Proportion
Describe Ways in Which Proportion is Achieved
Explain What is Rhythm
Describe Strategies to Create Rhythm in Displays
Explain the Various Category of Colors
Explain What is a Color Wheel
Describe the Various Color Schemes
Describe the Types of Lighting Used in Store Illumination
Explain What is Harmony
Describe the Various Forms of Harmony
Describe the Common Window Display Errors
No prior knowledge is required
Very useful course for retail store owners, retailers etc. In order to design and create a display that attracts customers and sells merchandise, it is crucial that retailers should have a working knowledge of the principles of design. All of these principles of design when applied correctly and appropriately will help to create a display that is effective, purposeful, elegant, aesthetically beautiful and pleasing to the eyes. Moreover, when you understand the principle of design it will be easier for you to design a display for any kind of merchandise, any kind of target customers and in any kind of space.
Balance means the harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole as in a design. Hence, ‘Balance’ involves the equilibrium and distribution of weight of elements evenly between two sides of a display. Balance is based on a theory of equals. A ‘Traditional or Symmetrical Balance’ is such that it has a large element on one side and a large element on the other side. Such a type of balance is especially suited for and effective in stores where expensive and quality merchandise is being presented.
An ‘Informal or Asymmetrical Balance’ is such that the two sides of a display appear to be of equal weight. However, they are not exact replicas of each other. Such a balance creates a flow or rhythm and a feeling of excitement. In such an asymmetrical balance, a large element is balanced by several small items or an area of empty space, a bright color or a shot of lights. Several soft colors are kept in a large space. These soft colors are then balanced by one bright color in a small area. The balance occurs as the intensity of the bright color counter balances its small size.
Who this course is for
Retail Store owners
Interior Designers & Architects
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8960 dl's @ 3349 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7931 dl's @ 2992 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8334 dl's @ 2846 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design":
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 50798
- 2022-01-01Udemy - Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design
- 2022-01-01Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design
- 2020-01-04Basics of Visual Merchandising & Store Design
- 2019-06-30Store Design and Visual Merchandising, Second Edition
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Store Design and Visual Merchandising, Second Edition: Creating Store Space That Encourages Buying
- 2022-06-22Visual Merchandising Window Displays, In-store Experience, 4th Edition
- 2019-06-08Visual Merchandising and Retail Design January (2018)
- 2018-10-13Visual Merchandising and Retail Design - July 2016
- 2018-10-08Visual Merchandising and Retail Design - April 2016
- 2018-06-30Visual Merchandising and Retail Design - April 2018
- 2018-04-21Visual Merchandising and Retail Design - March 2018
- 2018-04-17Visual Merchandising and Retail Design - April 2018
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Visual Merchandising, Third edition: Windows and in-store displays for retail
- 2016-10-20Visual Merchandising Window and In-store Displays for Retail, 2 edition
- 2023-03-19From Idea to Finish! Advanced Photoshop Manipulation - Advertising Design
- 2023-03-16From Idea to Finish! Advanced Photoshop Manipulation - Advertising Design
- 2023-03-12Visual Merchandising
- 2023-03-01From Idea to Finish! Advanced Photoshop Manipulation - Advertising Design
- 2023-02-24Store Design: How To Design Successful Retail Stores
No comments for "Advanced Visual Merchandising & Store Design".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.