Author: Adolf Hitler
Date: March, 2008
Publisher: Dimebog Deathmask
Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2008-03-22, by Dimebog.
- Author: Adolf Hitler
- Publisher: Dimebog Deathmask
- Publish Date: March, 2008
- Pages: 176
After the party’s poor showing in the 1928 elections, Hitler believed the reason for loss was that the public did not fully understand his ideas. He retired to Munich to dictate a sequel to Mein Kampf which focused on foreign policy, expanded on the ideas of Mein Kampf and suggested that around 1980, a final struggle would take place for world domination between the United States and the combined forces of Greater Germany and the British Empire.
Only two copies of the 200 page manuscript were originally made, and only one of these has ever been made public. Kept strictly secret under Hitler’s orders, the document was placed in a safe in an air raid shelter in 1935 where it remained until its discovery by an American officer in 1945. The authenticity of the book has been verified by Josef Berg (former employee of the Nazi publishing house Eher Verlag) and Telford Taylor (former Brigadier General U.S.A.R. and Chief Counsel at the Nuremberg war-crimes trials). The book was neither edited nor published during the Nazi Germany era and remains known as Zweites Buch (Second Book). The Zweites Buch was first discovered in the Nazi archives being held in the United States by the Jewish American historian Gerhard Weinberg in 1958. Unable to find an American publisher, Weinberg turned to his mentor, Hans Rothfels, and his associate, Martin Broszat, at the Institute of Contemporary History in Munich, who published Zweites Buch in 1961. A pirated edition was published in English in New York, 1962. The first authoritative English edition was not published until 2003 (Hitler’s Second Book: The Unpublished Sequel to Mein Kampf, ISBN 1-929631-16-2).
This book was compiled by Dimebog Deathmask using translated manuscripts and documents distributed in electronic form as public domain. Authoritative editions of this book published under the supervision of the copyright holders are not to be considered as public domain material until December 31st, 2015.
- Ebooks list page : 1624
- 2017-05-14Adolf Hitler author, Gerhard L Weinberg editor Hitlerâ€™s Second Book The Unpublished Sequel to Mein Kampf (pdf)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Hitler's Second Book: The Unpublished Sequel to Mein Kampf
- 2009-09-28Hitler's Second Book: The Unpublished Sequel to Mein Kampf
- 2008-03-22Zweites Buch
- 2009-02-21Adolf Hitler Biography and the Fall of Germany
- 2020-07-04Die geheimen Tischgespräche des Adolf Hitler: The Secrets of the Evil
- 2020-06-25Adolf Hitler A Captivating Guide to the Life of the Führer of Nazi Germany
- 2020-06-05Adolf Hitler: A Captivating Guide to the Life of the F?hrer of Nazi Germany
- 2020-02-19The Trial of Adolf Hitler: The Beer Hall Putsch and the Rise of Nazi Germany
- 2019-02-24Adolf Hitler And Joseph Stalin Two Predator Leaders During The World War II (The Greatest People
- 2019-02-05FÃ¼r Volk and FÃ¼hrer: The Memoir of a Veteran of the 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler
- 2019-01-31Ratline Soviet Spies, Nazi Priests, and the Disappearance of Adolf Hitler
- 2019-01-30Adolf Hitler And Joseph Stalin Two Predator Leaders During The World War II (The Greatest People ...
- 2019-01-15Ratline Soviet Spies, Nazi Priests, and the Disappearance of Adolf Hitler
- 2018-07-17Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf (The New Ford Translation) (PDF)
- 2018-06-24The Trial of Adolf Hitler The Beer Hall Putsch and the Rise of Nazi Germany
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler,1995
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Assassinating Adolf Hitler and Reinhard Heydrich: The History of the Attempts to Kill the Nazi Dictator and the Blond Beast
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.