Posted on 2008-12-06. By anonymous.
Lawrence Erlbaum | 2003-06-01 | ISBN: 0805838309 | 432 pages | PDF | 1,8 MB
Developmental and clinical researchers have only just discovered the phenomenon of adolescent romance as a topic of serious scientific inquiry. This discovery may be related to the overwhelming evidence that adult romantic relationships are failing at alarming rates. Dramatic increases in the rates of divorce, out of wedlock childbirth, and relationship violence lead to questions about the developmental precursors of romantic love and commitment. What's wrong with love and can it be fixed?
This book brings together a diverse group of experts from various disciplines to address a serious gap in the understanding of adolescent development. Part I focuses on romantic relations and sexual behavior from the perspective of normative adolescent development. Part II centers on high-risk adolescents and Part III explores the practical implications of current theory and research for clinicians, educators, and health administrators. Together the chapters in this integrative and clinically useful book lay a foundation for understanding how adolescents successfully navigate the tumultuous waters of young love.
RS link please...
- Ebooks list page : 1978
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Adolescent Romantic Relations and Sexual Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practical Implications
- 2020-05-01Health Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practice (Jossey-Bass Public Health) Ed 5
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Development of Criminal and Antisocial Behavior: Theory, Research and Practical Applications - Removed
- 2009-03-31Women and Child Sexual Abuse: Theory, Research and Practice (Women and Psychology)
- 2021-09-04System Theory in Geomorphology Challenges, Epistemological Consequences and Practical Implications - Removed
- 2021-08-19Research on Young Children's Humor Theoretical and Practical Implications for Early Childhood Education - Removed
- 2021-03-10Along the Oral Written Continuum: Types of Texts, Relations and their Implications
- 2021-02-12Along the Oral Written Continuum: Types of Texts, Relations and their Implications
- 2019-11-24Research on Young Children’s Humor: Theoretical and Practical Implications for Early Childhood Education (Educating the Young Child)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] System Theory in Geomorphology: Challenges, Epistemological Consequences and Practical Implications (Springer Theses) - Removed
- 2013-01-09System Theory in Geomorphology: Challenges, Epistemological Consequences and Practical Implications [Repost]
- 2012-04-03System Theory in Geomorphology: Challenges, Epistemological Consequences and Practical Implications
- 2010-02-18Remaking Global Order: The Evolution of Europe-China Relations and its Implications for East Asia and the United States
- 2022-12-23Complex Governance Networks Foundational Concepts and Practical Implications
- 2022-08-07Industrial Revolution 4.0 Economic Foundations and Practical Implications
- 2022-07-10Social Impact Measurement for a Sustainable Future The Power of Aesthetics and Practical Implications - Removed
- 2021-03-13Cardiac Bioelectric Therapy: Mechanisms and Practical Implications, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2021-03-09Advances in Transplant Dermatology: Clinical and Practical Implications - Removed
- 2021-02-15Cardiac Bioelectric Therapy: Mechanisms and Practical Implications, 2nd Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.