Posted on 2020-07-05, by 0nelovee.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 27 lectures (1 hour, 50 mins) | Size: 747 MB
Learn How to Add & Protect Worksheet Controls & Dashboards - No VBA Programming Required!
What you'll learn
Create a user-friendly Excel interface
Add Worksheet Controls to simplify data input
Add a Dashboard to easily visualize data
Password protect back-end data
Intermediate Excel skills
Understand basic formulas
Comfortable navigating Excel
Excel 2010 or newer
In this course you'll learn how Worksheet Controls and Dashboards can make your Excel spreadsheet more user-friendly and secure.
How to make data entry faster and more accurate
How to make data visualization easier
How to restrict access to critical parts of your spreadsheet
Anyone with Intermediate Excel skills should be able to successfully complete this course. Some of the concepts covered here are quite simple, while others are more challenging. For example, a few lessons briefly touch on Pivot Tables, Named Ranges, Functions, and Macros, although we don't go into depth on those topics. Each lesson includes a downloadable exercise file so you can practice what you've learned.
In the Data Input section, we focus on creating an Excel interface that makes data entry easier for less-experienced users. We'll incorporate Text Boxes, Spin Buttons, Scroll Bars, Check Boxes, Buttons, and other Worksheet Controls.
The Data Output section is devoted to creating an Excel Dashboard for data visualization and filtering. We'll include a few basic Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in our Dashboard, and add Slicers to make it easier to filter the Pivot Charts
The Data Protection section shows how to restrict access to specific parts of our project. We'll "unlock" our Worksheet Controls and Dashboard Slicers - along with the cells they link to - so users can safely interact with our spreadsheet; all while protecting our critical data from unauthorized changes.
Each lesson is short and to-the-point. Key concepts are clearly explained and demonstrated, and you can download the exercise files and practice as often as needed.
Who this course is for:
Intermediate-level Excel users in business.
Anyone who wants to create a safe environment for less-experienced Excel users
- Ebooks list page : 44044
- 2020-09-23Add A User Friendly Excel Interface For Data Input & Output
- 2020-01-15Become a VLOOKUP KnowItAll: Mastering the Key Microsoft Excel Function for Data Analysis
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Plant Identification: Creating User-Friendly Field Guides for Biodiversity Management (People and Plants International Conservation) (Volume 8)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] User Experience (UX) Design for Data Visualization
- 2010-12-26Plant Identification: Creating User-Friendly Field Guides for Biodiversity Management
- 2017-12-24[PDF] R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics (Use R!) - Removed
- 2014-03-31Qualitative Data Analysis: A User Friendly Guide for Social Scientists [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-11-05R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics (Use R)
- 2011-10-13R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics (Use R) (Repost)
- 2010-04-12R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics
- 2010-04-11R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics
- 2010-01-30R Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis, and Graphics
- 2021-05-06Stunning Excel Infographics for Eye Catching Dashboards and Data Visualization - Part 1
- 2021-05-03Stunning Excel Infographics for Eye Catching Dashboards and Data Visualization - Part 1
- 2021-03-09Angular for Material Design: Leverage Angular Material and TypeScript to Build a Rich User Interface for Web Apps (True EPUB) - Removed
- 2021-02-11Angular for Material Design: Leverage Angular Material and TypeScript to Build a Rich User Interface for Web Apps (True EPUB) - Removed
- 2021-01-31Kaufman's New Repertoire for Black and White A Complete, Sound and User-Friendly C...
- 2021-01-18Kaufman's New Repertoire for Black and White A Complete, Sound and User-Friendly Chess Opening Reper...
- 2021-01-10Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel: Updated for Office 2007
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.