Posted on 2020-11-18, by predium.
Ableton Live 10 Suite v10.1.30 macOS
macOS | 18 November 2020 | 2.46 GB
Create bolder sounds with Live’s new devices. Stay in the flow with a multitude of workflow improvements. Do even more away from the computer with Push. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Live, seamlessly built in. Create with new devices
Meet Wavetable, Echo, Drum Buss and Pedal: new devices that mean colorful new sounds are possible with Live’s instruments and effects.
Immediately playable, infinitely capable, Wavetable is a new synthesizer built by Ableton. Shape, stretch and morph sounds using wavetables derived from analog synths, and a range of other instruments and sounds. Start sculpting sounds right away—even without a deep knowledge of synthesis—or explore its rich palette and potential through an intuitive interface.
Echo brings together the sound of classic analog and digital hardware delays in a single device—your new go-to delay. Drive and shape sounds with its analog-modeled filters, turn up the noise and wobble for vintage imperfections, or add modulation and reverb to create diffuse soundscapes, wailing feedback and more.
Drum Buss is a one-stop workstation for drums, capable of adding subtle character or bending and breaking drums to your will. Add warmth and distortion with drive and crunch, take control of dynamics with compression and transient shaping, dial in and tune boom and control bass decay with the dedicated low end section.
With separate circuit-level models of overdrive, distortion and fuzz guitar pedals, Pedal brings the character of analog stomp boxes to Live. The effect goes all the way from subtle to reckless—it excels at warming up vocals and other instruments, driving synth sounds or completely smashing drums. And of course, it sounds great with guitars.
Whats new in this version:
10.1.30 Release Notes
New features and improvements:
Updated some info texts and translations.
When the Vestax VCM-600 is detected by Live, its control surface script will now be automatically selected and set up.
Updated the bundled Max build to version 8.1.7.
For a complete Max 8.1.7 changelog, visit: http://cycling74.s3.amazonaws.com/support/version_8_1_7.html
Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging a clip with automation to another track with the same devices, under certain circumstances.
The Device View Selector no longer wiggles when switching between Detail Views.
Shift-key functionality once again works as expected in the Clip View's Sample Display.
Previously, Packs would change icons upon being assigned a color in the browser.
The Max device error view description text now follows Live's selected theme.
Previously, MIDI note type values would only display the octave number on Push.
Fixed some bugs:
- Certain VST3 plug-ins that are not defined as instruments (e.g. Vocoders) were not receiving MIDI CCs.
- MIDI Learn would not work with certain VST3 audio effects.
Previously, cropping an unwarped clip could produce a clip whose loop markers were outside the sample. When saving a Set for the first time, self-containing the Set or creating a Pack using Live's File Manager, Live would incorrectly enable the Warp switch for such clips.
Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain VST3 plug-ins.
Previously, the placeholder %%USERNAME%% in the Library.cfg and Options.txt did not work on macOS 10.15.
Previously, when attempting to create new Cache defaults, removing User/Library/Caches/Ableton on macOS would instead reset AU plug-in settings.
Previously, when cropping an unlooped MIDI clip whose loop was outside the audible region, Live would hang when enabling the cropped clip's loop. For MIDI clips and warped/unwarped audio clips), the loop brace is now always inside the clip after cropping.
A memory leak and subsequent crash on macOS has been fixed when Live's window is
not being interacted with for a prolonged period of time.
OS X 10.13 or later
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
8 GB RAM
1280x800 display resolution
Core Audio compliant audio interface recommended
Access to an internet connection for authorizing Live (for downloading additional content and updating Live, a fast internet connection is recommended)
Approximately 3 GB disk space on the system drive for the basic installation (8 GB free disk space recommended)
Up to 76 GB disk space for additionally available sound content
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Ebooks list page : 45283
- 2019-10-19Ableton Live 10 Suite v10.1.3 macOS
- 2019-05-25Ableton Live 10 Suite v10.1 macOS
- 2021-03-17Ableton Live 11 Suite v11.0.1 macOS
- 2020-08-20Ableton Live 10 Suite 10.1.18 macOS
- 2020-07-29Ableton Live 10 Suite 10.1.17 macOS
- 2019-09-23Ableton Live 10 Suite v10.1.1 MacOSX
- 2016-12-10Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.7.1 macOS (x86 / x64)
- 2021-02-23Ableton Live 11 Suite v11.0 macOS
- 2016-10-12Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.7 macOS-iND
- 2011-12-16Sonic Academy Ableton Live Workflow Tips (2011)
- 2021-03-19Ableton Live 11 Suite v11.0.1 Incl Patched (Mac OS X)
- 2021-02-23Ableton Live 11 Suite v11.0 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2017-06-08Ableton Live 9 Suite 9 6 (mac Os X) 170530
- 2016-12-11Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.7.1(x86/x64) (Mac OSX)
- 2016-11-28Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.0.6 x64x32bit AIO Installer
- 2016-10-09Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.0.1 x86-R2R
- 2016-08-21Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.6.2 (x86 x64)
- 2016-07-12Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.6.2 (x86/x64)
- 2016-07-09Ableton Live 9 Suite v9.6.2 OSX Incl Patch & Key WORKING-PiTcHsHiFTeR
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.