Posted on 2020-09-15, by perica123.
ASP.NET MVC Course with Real World Practices
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | Duration: 18h 42m | 8.23 GB | Language: English
Welcome to Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real-World Practices course.
Do you want to learn ASP.NET but have no experience at all. Our ASP.NET MVC course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed the ASP.NET MVC course to give you everything you need to become productive with MVC.
In this course, you will learn MVC so you will need basic C# knowledge to get the most efficient from this training. But of course, I will explain all codes in detail.
In this MVC course, you will start learning MVC from scratch and you will e x a mine all concepts one by one with real-world projects. Then together we will make a dynamic web project with 4 tier architecture page by page.
In this MVC course, you will also learn to use ready-made templates with our project. When you finished the project, you will be learning how to use GitHub with Visual Studio and how to publish a project on the web. Besides that, you will learn how to make an Android App from a web site with a web view.
Do not forget that great products are often built on multi-tier architecture - or n-tier architecture, as it's often called. So during this MVC course, you will be learning the benefits of using n-tier architecture.
Upon completion of this MVC course, you will be a mid- pro web developer and you can make any professional web project with all necessary pages like log or comment pages. In each part, you will learn each operation with all details.
Code with .NET today!
Enroll and master fundamentals of MVC and programming with .NET framework, because you'll have lots of options waiting in front of you. If you are thinking about a job transition or want to improve your skills, this course is definitely recommended.
What you will learn?
How to apply each subject on real projects
Understand the MVC architectural pattern
Using of MVC Concepts with all details
Using of Partial, Begin Form, Json
Using of Data Transfer Objects as ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
Using of ready-made templates
Create real-world projects using Asp .Net MVC and Entity Framework
Understand how to use the database-first approach with using Entity Framework
Use Entity Framework to SQL Operations
N- tier Architecture
How to Separate projects parts
How to Create Dynamic web project algorithm
How to make a professional web project with 4 tier architecture and Entity Framework
How to Change your Projects Front Pages Easily
Using of basic SQL commands
Make Log Operations
How to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
How to Make SEO Operations for google
How to Get feedback like message or comment
Have a basic understanding of working with GitHub
How to Publish a web Project
How to Make an Android APK from a web site
By the end of this course, you will be in a position to build any professional web application with all details using MVC and Entity Framework
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned developers' expertise.
This course starts with the basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you'll have a firm understanding of the ASP .NET language and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don't need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Dive in now to our Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real World Practices course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Ebooks list page : 44588
- 2020-09-26Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real World Practices
- 2020-09-14Complete ASP.NET MVC Course with Real World Practices
- 2020-11-23Programming Asp Net Mvc 4 Developing Real World Web Applications With Asp Net Mvc
- 2018-07-15Programming ASP.NET MVC 4 Developing Real-World Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- 2014-01-01Programming ASP.NET MVC 4: Developing Real-World Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC - eazydoc.com
- 2012-10-27Programming ASP.NET MVC 4: Developing Real-World Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- 2012-10-07Programming ASP.NET MVC 4: Developing Real-World Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- 2009-08-21[request]ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed - Removed
- 2020-11-10Spring Framework and Hibernate with ASP.NET MVC Course
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Course of Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with EF Code First, HTML5 and jQuery by Pluralsight Training - Removed
- 2012-10-14DOWNEA - Course of Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with EF Code First, HTML5 and jQuery by Pluralsight Training - Removed
- 2012-06-21Course of Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with EF Code First, HTML5 and jQuery by Pluralsight Training download - Removed
- 2012-06-21download Course of Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with EF Code First, HTML5 and jQuery by Pluralsight Training - Removed
- 2012-05-28DOWNEA - Course of Building ASP.NET MVC Apps with EF Code First, HTML5 and jQuery by Pluralsight Training - Removed
- 2011-05-04Course for MS ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Fundamentals and Practices
- 2011-04-07Course for .NET ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Fundamentals and Practices
- 2011-04-05Course for .NET ASP.NET MVC 3.0 Fundamentals and Practices
- 2020-06-22Complete Java Course With Real World Examples With Java 8.
- 2020-06-14Complete Java Course With Real World Examples With Java 8.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.