Posted on 2019-12-13, by rizentrop.
"This book makes a vital contribution to the current literature on human well-being. Through a condensed but incisive analysis of a wide range of sources, from ancient philosophy to the political constitutions of modern nation states, Annie Austin builds a strong case for a universal core of human well-being. Her identification of the vital importance of an "infrastructure of sociality" should be noted by academicians, politicians and policy-makers who are seeking to use well-being as a means of rethinking how we are to meet the challenges of the 21st century." ―Allister McGregor, University of Sheffield, UK This book examines the differing policy implications of the different conceptions of wellbeing across the world. There is an ongoing debate, in both philosophical and policy circles, about the legitimacy of universal frameworks of wellbeing. Who should decide what it means to live a good life? Is it possible to arrive at a shared definition, or is there simply too much individu
- Ebooks list page : 42105
- 2019-11-25Evidence, Policy and Wellbeing (Wellbeing in Politics and Policy)
- 2011-11-09Nursing, Caring, and Complexity Science: For Human-Environment Well Being
- 2020-05-18The Development in International Law of Articles 23 and 24 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: The Labor Rights Articles
- 2020-01-13Reconsidering Identity Economics: Human Well-Being and Governance
- 2019-12-18Well-Being in Latin America: Drivers and Policies (Human Well-Being Research and Policy Making)
- 2019-12-18Human Well-Being and Policy in South Asia (Human Well-Being Research and Policy Making)
- 2019-12-12Human Well Being and Policy in South Asia
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Reconsidering Identity Economics: Human Well-Being and Governance - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Biodiversity in Environmental Assessment: Enhancing Ecosystem Services for Human Well-Being (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Policy Responses: Findings of the Responses Working Group (Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Series)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Multiscale Assessments: Findings of the Sub-Global Assessments Working Group (Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Series)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Development in International Law of Articles 23 and 24 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: The Labor Rights Articles
- 2017-11-03The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in the 21st Century: A Living Document in a Changing World
- 2013-09-07Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Volume 2 Scenarios: Findings of the Scenarios Working Group
- 2013-02-23The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Milestones in Modern World History) (repost)
- 2012-06-12Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Volume 2: Scenarios: Findings of the Scenarios Working Group
- 2012-06-09Happiness and Economics: How the Economy and Institutions Affect Human Well-Being (repost)
- 2012-05-10The Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Origins, Drafting, and Intent
- 2012-02-15Environment and Human Well-being: A Practical Strategy - United Nations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.