Author: Bruce M. Metzger
Date: 1994 (2nd edition)
Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft
Posted on 2008-03-22, updated at 2008-08-15, by Revelation.
- Author: Bruce M. Metzger
- Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft
- Publish Date: 1994 (2nd edition)
- ISBN: 3438060108
- Pages: 700
This work is a companion volume to the fourth edition of the United Bible Societies' Greek New Testament (UBS4), published by the German Bible Society on behalf of the United Bible Societies early in 1993. It also makes a great companion to the Stuttgart Electronic Study Bible, which contains the critical apparatus of the NA27 Novum Testamentum Graece, and to Comfort & Barrett's Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts.
One of the chief purposes of the commentary is to set forth the reasons that led the Committee, or a majority of the members of the Committee, to adopt certain variant readings for inclusion in the text and to relegate certain other readings to the apparatus. On the basis of a record of the voting of the Committee, as well as, for most sessions, more or less full notes of the discussions that preceded the voting, the present writer has sought to frame and express concisely (a) the main problem or problems involved in each set of variants and (b) the Committee's evaluation and resolution of those problems.
- Ebooks list page : 1624
- 2013-05-22The Textual History of the Greek New Testament: Changing Views in Contemporary Research
- 2011-10-26The Elements of New Testament Greek
- 2019-01-30The Linguist as Pedagogue Trends in the Teaching and Linguistic Analysis of the Greek New Testament
- 2019-01-15The Linguist as Pedagogue Trends in the Teaching and Linguistic Analysis of the Greek New Testament
- 2018-06-28Devotions on the Greek New Testament 52 Reflections to Inspire and Instruct
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Greek Article: A Functional Grammar of o-items in the Greek New Testament with Special Emphasis on the Greek Article (Linguistic Biblical Studies)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Verbal Aspect Theory and the Prohibitions in the Greek New Testament (Studies in Biblical Greek)
- 2011-11-20A Grammatical Analysis of the Greek New Testament
- 2011-06-28The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition
- 2010-12-24The Greek New Testament: Sbl Edition
- 2008-03-22Beginner's Grammar of the Greek New Testament
- 2011-10-20Semantics of New Testament Greek
- 2019-12-12The First Letter of Peter A Commentary on the Greek Text
- 2018-01-12[PDF] 4 Maccabees: Introduction And Commentary on the Greek Text in Codex Sinaiticus (Septuagint Commentary Series,) (Septuagint Commentaries)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Exodus: A Commentary on the Greek Text of Codex Vaticanus (Septuagint Commentary Series)
- 2009-08-12Reinhard Feldmeier - The First Letter of Peter: A Commentary on the Greek Text
- 2018-10-06Dictionary of the Later New Testament & Its Developments
- 2018-09-22Numerals in Early Greek New Testament Manuscripts Text-Critical, Scribal, and Theological Studies
- 2018-07-31Numerals in Early Greek New Testament Manuscripts Text-Critical, Scribal, and Theological Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.