Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-05-22. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0849305756 | 2008 | 552 pages | PDF | 4 MB
A well-planned, well-structured warehouse management system (WMS) offers significant advantages to an organization, particularly in its ability to make warehouse operations more efficient, more cost effective, and more responsive.
A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management details the concepts, applications, and practices necessary for the successful management of a WMS program, including the selection and adoption of the right software.Taking a process approach to a generic warehouse and its workings, the authors trace a productâ€™s life cycle from its receipt at a warehouse, through its outbound shipment, and to its eventual return.
This approach illustrates the logistics of a well-run supply chain and how it works in relation to every phase of a warehouseâ€™s operation. The book details each phase and its related process, demonstrating how every component fits into the overall operation. Specific topics include how to reduce product damage, enhance identified product flow and track inventory, increase employee productivity, improve customer service, reduce warehouse operating costs, improve profits, and assure asset protection. The book also presents guidelines, tips and checklists so the reader can view how each component is carried out.
Whether a warehouse operation supports a small, medium, or large business, A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management is an important book to have in order to design a system that reduces operating costs, improves products, and maintains timely delivery to customers.
- Ebooks list page : 27057
- 2017-12-29[PDF] A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management (Series on Resource Management)
- 2014-05-29A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management
- 2014-05-22A Supply Chain Logistics Program for Warehouse Management - Removed
- 2019-03-25Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2019-03-20Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2019-03-18Kanban for the Supply Chain Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Kanban for the Supply Chain: Fundamental Practices for Manufacturing Management, Second Edition
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Supply Chain Logistics Management
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Supply Chain Logistics Management
- 2014-05-05Supply Chain Logistics Management (repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-02Supply chain logistics management 3e donald bowersox david closs bixby cooper solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-02-09Supply Chain Logistics Management
- 2012-01-30Supply Chain Logistics Management
- 2012-01-30Protecting the Frontline in Biodefense Research: The Special Immunizations Program - Committee On Special Immunizations Program For Laboratory Personnel Engaged In Research On Counterme
- 2012-01-17Supply Chain Logistics Management - Removed
- 2012-01-17Supply Chain Logistics Management (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.