Posted on 2020-05-31, by raymanhero.
A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 5.12 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 130 lectures (13 hour, 3 mins) | Language: English
Build Amazing Applications of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence in TensorFlow 2.0
What you'll learn
How to use Tensorflow 2.0 in Data Science
Important differences between Tensorflow 1.x and Tensorflow 2.0
How to implement Artificial Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
How to implement Convolutional Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
How to implement Recurrent Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
How to build your own Transfer Learning application in Tensorflow 2.0
How to build a stock market trading bot using Reinforcement Learning (Deep-Q Network)
How to build Machine Learning Pipeline in Tensorflow 2.0
How to conduct Data Validation and Dataset Preprocessing using TensorFlow Data Validation and TensorFlow Transform.
Putting a TensorFlow 2.0 model into production
How to create a Fashion API with Flask and TensorFlow 2.0
How to serve a TensorFlow model with RESTful API
Some maths basics like knowing what is a differentiation or a gradient
Welcome to Tensorflow 2.0!
TensorFlow 2.0 has just been released, and it introduced many features that simplify the model development and maintenance processes. From the educational side, it boosts people's understanding by simplifying many complex concepts. From the industry point of view, models are much easier to understand, maintain, and develop.
Deep Learning is one of the fastest growing areas of Artificial Intelligence. In the past few years, we have proven that Deep Learning models, even the simplest ones, can solve very hard and complex tasks. Now, that the buzz-word period of Deep Learning has, partially, passed, people are releasing its power and potential for their product improvements.
The course is structured in a way to cover all topics from neural network modeling and training to put it in production.
In Part 1 of the course, you will learn about the technology stack that we will use throughout the course (Section 1) and the TensorFlow 2.0 library basics and syntax (Section 2).
In Part 2 of the course, we will dig into the exciting world of deep learning. Through this part of the course, you will implement several types of neural networks (Fully Connected Neural Network (Section 3), Convolutional Neural Network (Section 4), Recurrent Neural Network (Section 5)). At the end of this part, Section 6, you will learn and build their own Transfer Learning application that achieves state of the art (SOTA) results on the Dogs vs. Cats dataset.
After passing the part 2 of the course and ultimately learning how to implement neural networks, in Part 3 of the course, you will learn how to make your own Stock Market trading bot using Reinforcement Learning, specifically Deep-Q Network.
Part 4 is all about TensorFlow Extended (TFX). In this part of the course, you will learn how to work with data and create your own data pipelines for production. In Section 8 we will check if the dataset has any anomalies using the TensorFlow Data Validation library and after learn how to check a dataset for anomalies, in Section 9, we will make our own data preprocessing pipeline using the TensorFlow Transform library.
In Section 10 of the course, you will learn and create your own Fashion API using the Flask Python library and a pre-trained model. Throughout this section, you will get a better picture of how to send a request to a model over the internet. However, at this stage, the architecture around the model is not scalable to millions of request. Enter the Section 11. In this section of the course, you will learn how to improve solution from the previous section by using the TensorFlow Serving library. In a very easy way, you will learn and create your own Image Classification API that can support millions of requests per day!
These days it is becoming more and more popular to have a Deep Learning model inside an Android or iOS application, but neural networks require a lot of power and resources! That's where the TensorFlow Lite library comes into play. In Section 12 of the course, you will learn how to optimize and convert any neural network to be suitable for a mobile device.
To conclude with the learning process and the Part 5 of the course, in Section 13 you will learn how to distribute the training of any Neural Network to multiple GPUs or even Servers using the TensorFlow 2.0 library.
Who this course is for:
Deep Learning Engineers who want to learn Tensorflow 2.0
Artificial Intelligence Engineers who want to expand their Deep Learning stack skills
Computer Scientists who want to enter the exciting area of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Data Scientists who want to take their AI Skills to the next level
AI experts who want to expand on the field of applications
Python Developers who want to enter the exciting area of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Engineers who work in technology and automation
Businessmen and companies who want to get ahead of the game
Students in tech-related programs who want to pursue a career in Data Science, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence
Anyone passionate about Artificial Intelligence
- Ebooks list page : 43763
- 2020-04-16A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- 2020-04-10A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- 2020-04-10Udemy -A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
- 2020-02-28Artificial Intelligence with Python: Your complete guide to building intelligent apps using Python 3.x and TensorFlow 2, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-19Marijuana Grower's Handbook: Your Complete Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation By Ed Rosenthal, Tommy Chong
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2011-11-26Project Management: A Complete Guide
- 2011-08-16Myla Madson s Complete Guide To: Building and Installing a Hydrogen Generator
- 2020-06-02Growing Garlic - A Complete Guide To Growing, Harvesting and Using Garlic - Succes...
- 2020-04-19Herbal Medicine First Aid Kit: The Complete Guide To First Aid Treatment Using Medicinal Plants and Natural Herbal Remedies
- 2019-01-24Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-12-21Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-12-19Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-12-07Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python (Updated 112018)
- 2018-10-17Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python
- 2018-06-03Complete guide to charting and trading using Elliott wave
- 2018-05-31Complete guide to charting and trading using Elliott wave
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Medicinal Gardening Handbook: A Complete Guide to Growing, Harvesting, and Using Healing Herbs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.