Posted on 2019-09-11, by everest555.
English | Size: 633.45 MB
For decades, traditional data warehousing has been integral to business intelligence. But now, we have a new service category in this space: the cloud data warehouse. Cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift let you implement data warehousing solutions quickly, at scale, and at a lower cost than traditional data warehousing solutions . all with significant gains in performance.
In this introductory course, you'll learn the ins-and-outs of designing, creating, and analyzing tables on Amazon Redshift.
Redshift makes it fast, simple, and cost-effective to analyze your data using standard SQL and your existing Business Intelligence tools. And in this age of Big Data, it's no wonder that Amazon Redshift is one of AWS' fastest-growing services.
Best of all, Redshift is "self-service." It's fully-managed by AWS, so you'll never need to procure expensive hardware or worry about lengthy hardware deployment cycles. And disk management, hardware updates, and software patches are handled for you, freeing you to concentrate on finding and analyzing the data that matters to you. This self-service, "pay-as-you-go and grow" model helps companies avoid large capital expenditures and allows them to deploy data warehouses at much lower risk and cost. And Redshift scales almost infinitely: as your data grows, so can your Redshift data warehouse.
Redshift is an extremely powerful service. But, to take full advantage of everything it has to offer, effective table design is a must. And this introductory course will show you how that's done.
In this course, you will learn:
The basics of creating and launching a Redshift cluster
Best practices for table design
How to improve query performance
How to perform analysis to determine if your queries are affected by poor table design
- Ebooks list page : 41334
- 2019-11-19Hands on with AWS Redshift Table Design
- 2019-11-06Hands on with AWS Redshift Table Design
- 2019-08-17Hands on with AWS Redshift Table Design
- 2020-06-03Hands On with AWS Systems Manager
- 2020-05-16Hands On with AWS Systems Manager
- 2020-05-07Hands-On with AWS Systems Manager
- 2020-04-15Cloud Academy Deployment Orchestration With Aws Elastic Beanstalk
- 2020-04-15Cloud Academy Getting Started With Aws Cloudhsm
- 2020-03-30Cloud Academy - Getting Started With AWS Cloudhsm
- 2020-02-02CLOUD.ACADEMY DEPLOYMENT ORCHESTRATION WITH AWS ELASTIC BEANSTALK
- 2020-02-02CLOUD ACADEMY DEPLOYMENT ORCHESTRATION WITH AWS ELASTIC BEANSTALK-STM
- 2020-01-30CLOUD.ACADEMY DEPLOYMENT ORCHESTRATION WITH AWS ELASTIC BEANSTALK
- 2020-01-28CLOUD ACADEMY DEPLOYMENT ORCHESTRATION WITH AWS ELASTIC BEANSTALK-STM
- 2020-01-27CLOUD ACADEMY DEPLOYMENT ORCHESTRATION WITH AWS ELASTIC BEANSTALK-STM
- 2020-01-01A Cloud Guru Serverless Framework With Graphql
- 2019-11-23A Cloud Guru Moving Fast With Defined Constraints
- 2019-09-11Aws Masterclass Data Warehousing With Aws Redshift
- 2019-06-20AWS MasterClass Data Warehousing With AWS Redshift
- 2019-06-07AWS MasterClass Data Warehousing With AWS Redshift
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.