92 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R With step by step instructions on how to build the...
Posted on 2019-01-27, by voska89.
92 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R: With step by step instructions on how to build them FAST! by Dr. N D Lewis
English | 21 Oct. 2015 | ISBN: 151751679X | 614 Pages | PDF | 14.99 MB
About This Book
This jam-packed book takes you under the hood with step by step instructions using the popular and free R predictive analytics package. It provides numerous examples, illustrations and exclusive use of real data to help you leverage the power of predictive analytics. A book for every data analyst, student and applied researcher.
Here is what it can do for you:
BOOST PRODUCTIVITY: Learn how to build predictive analytic models in less time than you ever imagined possible! Even if you're a busy professional or a student with little time. By spending as little as 10 minutes a day working through the dozens of real world examples, illustrations, practitioner tips and notes, you'll be able to make giant leaps forward in your knowledge, strengthen your business performance, broaden your skill-set and improve your understanding.
SIMPLIFY ANALYSIS: You will discover over 90 easy to follow applied predictive analytic techniques that can instantly expand your modeling capability. Plus you'll discover simple routines that serve as a check list you repeat next time you need a specific model. Even better, you'll discover practitioner tips, work with real data and receive suggestions that will speed up your progress. So even if you're completely stressed out by data, you'll still find in this book tips, suggestions and helpful advice that will ease your journey through the data science maze.
SAVE TIME: Imagine having at your fingertips easy access to the very best of predictive analytics. In this book, you'll learn fast effective ways to build powerful models using R.
LEARN FASTER:92 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R offers a practical results orientated approach that will boost your productivity, expand your knowledge and create new and exciting opportunities for you to get the very best from your data.
IMPROVE RESULTS : Want to improve your predictive analytic results, but don't have enough time? Right now there are a dozen ways to instantly improve your predictive models performance. Odds are, these techniques will only take a few minutes apiece to complete. The problem? You might feel like there's not enough time to learn how to do them all. The solution is in your hands. It uses R, which is free, open-source, and extremely powerful software.
Here is some of what is included:
Support Vector Machines
Relevance Vector Machines
Model based boosting
For people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and future hands-on practitioners seeking a career in the field, it sets a strong foundation, delivers the prerequisite knowledge, and whets your appetite for more. Buy the book today. Your next big breakthrough using predictive analytics is only a page away!
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38887
- 2019-02-2292 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R With step by step instructions on how to build the
- 2017-11-05[PDF] 92 Applied Predictive Modeling Techniques in R: With step by step instructions on how to build them FAST!
- 2020-06-02Applied Predictive Modeling
- 2019-11-28BERRU Predictive Modeling: Best Estimate Results with Reduced Uncertainties
- 2019-05-25SAS Predictive Modeling - (3 in 1) with 3 live Case Studies
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Applied Predictive Modeling - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Predictive Modeling Applications in Actuarial Science: Volume 1, Predictive Modeling Techniques
- 2017-11-22[PDF] A Solution Manual and Notes for:Applied Predictive Modeling by Max Kuhn and Kjell Johnson
- 2013-11-29Digital Tutors - Hard Surface Modeling Techniques in MODO with Justin Marshall - Removed
- 2013-11-07Digital Tutors-Hard Surface Modeling Techniques in MODO with Maxim Fleury - Removed
- 2013-11-01Digital Tutors-Hard Surface Modeling Techniques in MODO with Maxim Fleury - Removed
- 2013-09-07Applied Predictive Modeling
- 2013-09-03Applied Predictive Modeling
- 2013-09-03Applied Predictive Modeling (Repost)
- 2013-07-27Applied Predictive Modeling [Repost]
- 2013-05-20Applied Predictive Modeling
- 2013-02-19Digital Tutors - Terrain Modeling Techniques in CryENGINE with Joshua Kinney - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Integrating Geographic Information Systems and Agent-Based Modeling Techniques for Simulating Social and Ecological Processes (Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Sciences of Complexity)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Integrating Geographic Information Systems and Agent-Based Modeling Techniques for Simulating Social and Ecological Processes (Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Sciences of Complexity)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.