Posted on 2020-05-22, by perica123.
70-779: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 7.89 GB | Duration: 16 hours
What you'll learn
Be able to create PivotTables and PivotCharts, both basic and advanced
You will be able to format numbers and dates, and create advanced calculations.
You will be able to Get and Transform multiple sources of data, including merging multiple files from a folder, pivoting and unpivotting.
Building and refine models, including adding calculated columns and measures.
You will learn the important M and DAX functions, to enable you to build your own formulas.
Before you begin this course, you should have a computer with Microsoft Excel 2016 or later.
You should also know how to open an Excel workbook, and have an interest in analysis.
It would also be good if you had prior experience in using Excel formulas, but that is not essential.
That's it! The more experience in using Excel, the better, but it is not essential.
This course covers the visualizations and analysing content required for Microsoft's 70-779 certification e x a m.
Do you already use Excel to create data analysis, but find that you need to create more advanced analyses? Do you want to combine various sets of data, and or manipulate existing data sets? Do you want to save time, and have your analysis be automatically refreshed with new data?
In this course, learn the skills that Microsoft want you to know, and add another tool to your CV, and even go for the Microsoft certification.
Excel is one of the most requested analysis tools that are requested in the job market, and the ability to being able to use it at an advanced level could be very useful for your current work, and your next job hunt.
This course comes in three parts:
Part 1 - Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
This part of the course covers one of the most useful, but scariest-sounding, functions in Microsoft Excel; PIVOT TABLES.
It sounds difficult, but in fact can be done in just a few clicks. We'll do our first one in a couple of minutes - that's all it takes. We'll also add a chart as well in that time.
After only these first few minutes, you will be streets ahead of anyone who doesn't know anything about Pivot Tables - it is really that important.
After this introduction, we'll go into some detail into how to set up your Pivot Table - the initial data, and the various options that are available to you. We will go into advanced options that most people don't even know about, but which are very useful.
By the end, you will be an Expert user of Pivot Tables, able to create reliable analyses which are able to be drilled-down quickly, and you'll be able to help others with their data analysis.
Part 2 - Get and Transform Data (also known as Prepare the Data)
We see how data can be transformed, saving you time in analysing the data. We'll look at sorting and filtering, split columns, and other transform activities. We'll merge, append and combine queries together. We'll Pivot and Unpivot, and transform text, numbers, dates and times, and create custom columns using the M language.
Part 3 - Refining the model (also known as Model the Data)
We'll see how relationships can be made through multiple tables, and refine the data with custom columns and measures using the DAX language.
The course will take around 16 hours to complete, but completing this will enable you to create vizzes, dashboards and stories of your own, and know how to overcome common problems.
The course increases in difficulty slowly, so you'll create for instance a table or basic bar chart, then turn it into a stacked bar chart, and investigate more of their properties, step by step.
The course is fairly relaxed - there will be a few "wrong turns", so you can see what problems might arise, but every lesson works towards an end goal at a relatively slow pace, so you can follow on your own computer easily. I assume that you know how to use a computer, including installing programs, but the actual analysis will be at a basic level, and I'll introduce every component as we go on.
At the end of the course, you can download a certificate of completion, so you can show everyone your new-found skills, and be able to start creating analyses for yourselves.
Please note: Microsoft will retire the 70-779 e x a m on 31 January 2021. No replacement has yet been given by Microsoft.
Who this course is for:
This reporting course is meant for anyone who has no prior, or only a little experience of Pivot Tables, Get and Transform, and Power Pivot.
No prior experience in reporting tools is required.
This course is probably not for you if you always know how to how to do the advanced functionality of Get and Transform and Power Pivots, although we will be looking at some more advanced topics, including the M and DAX languages.
- Ebooks list page : 43685
- 2020-06-2170 779 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 2020-06-0370 779 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 2018-11-15Exam Ref 70-779 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 2018-10-12Exam Ref 70-779 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 2020-06-0370 778, DA 100: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
- 2020-06-0170-778, DA-100: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
- 2018-11-06Analyzing and Visualizing Data with F#
- 2018-02-02Analyzing And Visualizing Data With Excel
- 2017-11-17Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
- 2018-08-14Exam Ref 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data by Using Microsoft Power BI
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Accessing and Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel (Bpg-Other)
- 2007-06-01Accessing and Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 2007-06-01Accessing and Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 2019-12-16SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL
- 2014-04-28Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data with Tom Geller
- 2012-07-01Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data with Tom Geller download - Removed
- 2012-07-01download Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data with Tom Geller - Removed
- 2009-02-25[request]Data Analysis and Decision Making with Microsoft Excel 3e Revised
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.