Posted on 2020-04-20, by perica123.
3ds Max Zero to Hero: The Complete Guide To 3D Modeling
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 7.55 GB | Duration: 11.5 hours
What you'll learn
game asset creation
A three-button mouse
Are you curious about diving into the path of becoming a 3D artist?
Perhaps you're interested in motion design and want to use 3d to expand your creations.
Perhaps you're interested in Game development, creating and animating characters.
Perhaps you want to work on realistic architectural renderings.
My name is Steven Andriantsiratahina and I am a 3D artist who has worked on video games, architecture and animation.
GOAL OF THE COURSE :
By the end of this course, you would have a full final render of a realistic exterior of a building.
This course will start off with the very basics of creating simple shapes, then we will learn how to use polygon modeling to create objects from reference and imagination. Then we will learn to texture and animate those objects.
Later on in the series we will learn how to add a skeletal system to a human model and animate that, creating a simple walk cycle.
The course will contain assets that are ready to download to help you start some of the projects. The instructor will then guide you towards the steps needed to get to the end result.
YOU WILL LEARN:
How to create objects such as simple shapes, text, complex shapes etc.
How to use polygon modeling to create objects from imagination and reference
How to animate objects
Working with cameras
How to create realistic materials and textures such as Metal and Glass
How to use a skeletal system to animate characters
How to setup a light system for realistic architectural exteriors
The solution to a lot of beginner mistakes
Who this course is for:
Beginners who want to become 3d artists
Graphic designers looking to add 3D to their skillset
Beginners interested in architectural visualization
- Ebooks list page : 43316
- 2020-05-303ds Max Zero To Hero The Complete Guide To 3d Modeling
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2021-03-24Microsoft Azure: From Zero to Hero - The Complete Guide
- 2021-03-22Udemy - Microsoft Azure From Zero to Hero - The Complete Guide
- 2021-03-22Microsoft Azure: From Zero to Hero - The Complete Guide
- 2021-03-21Microsoft Azure: From Zero to Hero - The Complete Guide
- 2021-08-08Zero to Mastery - The Complete Guide to Freelancing in 2021
- 2021-07-17SkillShare - SQL from Zero to Hero The Ultimate Guide to SQL Data Analysis
- 2021-06-27Skillshare SQL from Zero to Hero The Ultimate Guide to SQL Data Analysis-SkilledHares
- 2021-06-22Skillshare SQL from Zero to Hero The Ultimate Guide to SQL Data Analysis-SkilledHares
- 2021-06-21Skillshare SQL from Zero to Hero The Ultimate Guide to SQL Data Analysis-SkilledHares
- 2021-06-12SQL from Zero to Hero - The Ultimate Guide to SQL Data Analysis
- 2013-04-03The Data Warehouse Toolkit - The Complete Guide to Dimensional Modeling
- 2009-09-02The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Dimensional Modeling
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2011-10-29The Britannica Guide to Algebra and Trigonometry
- 2021-10-11The Complete Guide to iPhone 13 Pro Max - 27 September 2021
- 2021-08-08The Complete Guide to Freelancing in 2021: Zero to Mastery
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.