Posted on 2012-09-18, by way_vs.
3ds Max 2012 Basics Series
English | 1920x1080(.mp4) | Audio: mp3 53 Kbps | 06 hrs. 20 min. | 1.0Gb
This series is perfect for complete beginners to 3ds Max. The tutorials are of course primarily in 3ds Max 2012, but there is also some light Photoshop which as well is for very beginners. While I don't figure there are a ton of beginners here, hopefully some may find this useful to perhaps share with someone who could get a start.
- 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series vol.1
In this complete beginner's course, we will break down the very basic introduction to modeling for games using Autodesk's 3ds Max 2012. This series will assume you have absolutely no experience modeling whatsoever, and are ready to get your hands dirty making assets using one of the leading softwares in the game and film industry.
- 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series vol.2
Volume 2 focuses heavily on 3ds Maxâ€™s unique Editable Poly stack and associated modes and tools. After checking out Volume 2 youâ€™ll be much more confident modeling in 3ds Max 2012!
- 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series vol.3
Volume 3 focuses on continuing what weâ€™ve learned in using 3ds Maxâ€™s Editable Poly functions and tools as we dive into a basic prop modeling tutorial on a simple asset. Volume 3 is the next step towards understanding modeling for games, and you will be much more confident in 3ds Max 2012!
- 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series vol.4
Volume 4 accelerates your learning with 3ds Maxâ€™s Editable Poly functions and tools as we dive into a basic prop modeling tutorial on a more complicated asset, and learning plenty of new tools and techniques along the way.
Instructor: Don Ott
Don Ott is a Senior Artist at High Moon Studios in Carlsbad, California, and an Adjunct Professor at the Laguna College of Art and Design. As an experienced author and teacher of 3dsMax software, his passion for game art has been his driving force for generating high quality assets for over over seven years.
Instructor: Tyler Wanlass
Tyler has been working in the game industry for the last 5 years, working on titles big and small. Starting in the industry at the Activision owned High Moon Studios he worked on The Bourne Conspiracy and Transformers: War for Cybertron for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 as a Level Artist. Most recently he worked on the multiplayer portion for the recently released Bulletstorm as a Lead Multiplayer Level Designer. He is now currently a founder and partner at 3dmotive.com, a website dedicated to creating high quality training content by game industry pros, located in southern California.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Lumfile
- Ebooks list page : 19975
- 2014-01-013dmotive : 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series Volume 2 Video Tutorial
- 2013-12-283dmotive - 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series part 2
- 2012-11-163dmotive: 3ds Max 2012 - Basics Series (Vols: 1-2-3-4)
- 2012-11-15â€‹[3dmotive] 3ds Max 2012 - Basics Series, Vol. 1-2-3-4 (2012)
- 2012-08-293DMotive - 3ds Max 2012 Basics Series
- 2012-08-253Dmotive: 3ds Max 2012 â€“ Basics Series (Full 4 Parts)
- 2018-11-173d-kstudio Project Manager v2.92.09 for 3ds Max 2012 - 2019
- 2018-07-31Corona Renderer 1.7.4 for 3ds Max 2012-2019
- 2018-06-11Corona Renderer 1.7.4 for 3ds Max 2012-2019
- 2018-01-20[PDF] 3DS Max: Learn Basics
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Autodesk 3DS MAX 2012 Creating Light Cycle Effects
- 2017-10-17Corona Renderer 1 6 3 for 3DS Max 2012-2018
- 2017-10-13Corona Renderer 1.6.3 for 3DS Max 2012-2018
- 2017-08-08Corona Renderer 1.6.1 for 3ds Max 2012-2017 - Removed
- 2017-07-273ds Max Learn Basics Foundation Course
- 2016-11-28Corona Renderer v1.5.1 for 3ds Max 2012-2017
- 2016-10-30Corona Renderer 1.5 for 3ds Max 2012-2017
- 2016-08-07InfiniteSkills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 Training Video
- 2014-02-04Sitni Sati FumeFX v3.5.1 Plugin For 3ds Max 2012-2013 (x64x32)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.