Posted on 2012-12-23. By anonymous.
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1455831700, 1469278715 | 18 hours and 54 minutes | MP3 | 632 MB
As the United States marks the 150th anniversary of our defining national drama, 1861 presents a gripping and original account of how the Civil War began.
1861 is an epic of courage and heroism beyond the battlefields. Early in that fateful year, a second American revolution unfolded, inspiring a new generation to reject their parents' faith in compromise and appeasement, to do the unthinkable in the name of an ideal. It set Abraham Lincoln on the path to greatness and millions of slaves on the road to freedom.
The book introduces us to a heretofore little-known cast of Civil War heroes - among them an acrobatic militia colonel, an explorer's wife, an idealistic band of German immigrants, a regiment of New York City firemen, a community of Virginia slaves, and a young college professor who would one day become president. Adam Goodheart takes us from the corridors of the White House to the slums of Manhattan, from the mouth of the Chesapeake to the deserts of Nevada, from Boston Common to Alcatraz Island, vividly evoking the Union at this moment of ultimate crisis and decision.
- Ebooks list page : 20859
- 2012-01-241861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2020-12-281861 The Civil War Awakening [Audiobook]
- 2011-06-171861: The Civil War Awakening [Audiobook]
- 2012-12-281861: The Civil War Awakening (Repost)
- 2012-05-16Military Uniforms in America Vol.III Long Endure: The Civil War Period 1852-1867
- 2017-12-21[PDF] 1861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2017-11-23[PDF] 1861: The Civil War Awakening,2011
- 2017-01-17[PDF] 1861: The Civil War Awakening
- 2013-01-18Adam Goodheart - 1861 The Civil War Awakening (v5 0) - Removed
- 2011-11-091861: The Civil War Awakening - Removed
- 2011-05-151861: The Civil War Awakening - Removed
- 2012-05-16The Illustrated Directory of Uniforms, Weapons, and Equipment of the Civil War
- 2022-06-26The Civil War (Unabridged) (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-26Battle Cry of Freedom The Civil War Era (Audiobook)
- 2021-08-30Slavery and Freedom in the Shenandoah Valley During the Civil War Era [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-27Cold Harbor to the Crater: The End of the Overland Campaign: The Military Campaigns of the Civil War Series [Audiobook]
- 2014-03-27Reconstructing Appalachia: The Civil War's Aftermath [Repost]
- 2014-02-21The Civil War at Sea (Repost)
- 2013-05-30A Question of Command: Counterinsurgency from the Civil War to Iraq (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.